The Business, Consumer Services, and Housing Agency (BCSH) is the California government bureau level office that helps and teaches shoppers with respect to the permitting, guideline, and implementation of experts and organizations.
- Ensures purchasers by permitting and managing California experts and organizations;
- Advances and subsidizes protected, reasonable and noble rental and homeownership openings;
- Accomplices with nearby networks to forestall and end vagrancy;
- Gatekeepers the social liberties of all Californians from demonstrations of scorn brutality and unlawful segregation in work, lodging and public facilities;
- Assembles solid, fair and dynamic networks.
California Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency Online Resources